Networking services made simple
We're a law firm and have a fair amount of highly technical requirements for our computer systems, and Chuck has been able to fully satisfy all those needs and has a solid understanding of all the software we work with and how to fix it when it breaks. I think what is unusual is most network support folks are knoweldgagle about the networks but not the application software that is running on them. Chuck is very knowledgable about these matters and has served us well over the years.
gym membership for your equipment
Just as regular health checkups and car tune-ups can identify issues before they escalate, many computer problems can be avoided with a strong maintenance regimen. In today’s computer virus saturated climate, maintenance is not a luxury item, it’s a critical, cost saving investment.
- Our service plan includes
- A monthly routine maintenance visit for each 25 systems
- Review of disaster recovery processes and capabilities
- Assurance that security and enhancement updates stay current
- Regular external and internal vulnerability scans (including for spyware and viruses)
- System performance and reliability check-ins
- Minor system upgrades
- 24-hour phone support and priority incident response
Additional consulting available at discounted rate for service agreement subscribers. We also offer traditional support and consulting services by the hour.
Updated on 2014-11-04T19:02:16+00:00, by .