To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Associate
Location: Greater Baltimore Area
Type of employment: Part Time/Paid Internship
Dates needed: January 2017 – 2018 (with the possibility of extending employment based on performance and business need)
FLSA status: TBD
C-Cured is looking to hire an entry level person to assist with its ongoing operations throughout the Greater Baltimore area. The position requires both onsite and remote assistance to customers. The individual will work based out of their residence and be required to meet with management for status meetings and training events as needed. The individual will work directly with the customer so professional attire and attitude is crucial to success.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Assist with remote and onsite management of IT assets for numerous businesses in the greater Baltimore area. The bulk of our customers’ systems include Windows 2008, and 2012 installations along with Windows 10 workstations. Setup new computers, troubleshoot problems, perform upgrades, and manage backups and restores, and audit security as needed. Resolves help desk tickets with minimal direction. Engages necessary support resources, both internal and external to understand and correct cause of the problem. This support role includes hardware delivery, setup and maintenance. Maintains knowledge base articles to provide technical direction, troubleshooting guides, and guidelines for resolving problems. Perform proactive maintenance service and patch management on a routine basis (could be on evenings or weekends).
- Progress towards a degree in Information Systems or related field required
- PC hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a professional manor
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations, especially when dealing with demanding customers and/or upper management
- Ability to use discretion and confidentiality with access to sensitive data and local administrative access to all desktop equipment and data in the environment for the purpose of support
- Cell Phone
- Valid US Drivers License, proof of insurance, and personal vehicle
- Ability to safely lift 50lbs unaided
- Availability during some evenings (and weekends)
Updated on 2016-12-19T19:01:34+00:00, by .